Sunday, October 12, 2008

Vendor Displays















I recently had the privilege of having a booth at the local IRA meeting. I wanted to post pictures here of my display so that it can give others ideas for their booths and also to help me remember how I set it up! I learned a lot in the process, had fun and hope to do more fairs and book sales.















If you picked up a catalog at my booth on Saturday, please don't hesitate to call me or email to place an order. Check out the October specials listed here. Remember that you can host a party and earn free felt too! Or just get a group of fellow teachers together to do a catalog party.
















I will be at the December IRA meeting at Agana Shopping Center. I will have more stock on hand to sell at some great special package prices.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your display looks great! This stuff is always so eye-catching because of the colors! I like the signs in sheet protectors!!
Karen